Job Title: Nutri-Support
We are looking for a responsible admin assistant to work alongside our existing admin team, in a rapidly growing environment, to provide support in a wide variety of administrative and creative tasks. Duties of this role include being diverse and aiding between different areas of the business from our directors, coaches and other members of the team.
• Work closely with our admin team to ensure overall smooth running of the business
• General day to day admin duties
• Ensure timely and accurate input of data onto our systems
• Reply to enquires coming in from our social media platforms
• Managing incoming and outgoing emails and answer customer enquiries
• Assisting in ad-hoc tasks as required
• Managing and handling incoming and outgoing calls to enhance customer services, for customer complaint and enquiries
• Contribute new, innovative and exciting ways to help business development
• Regular engagement with our clients as the first point of contact.
• Ensure data is held collectively and overlook our system to ensure all employees are imputing correct data.
• Overlook each department to ensure data is up to date
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
• Previous experience in a customer service based role
• The ability to learn quickly in a rapidly growing environment and get up to speed with all aspects of the business.
• Enthusiastic, proactive, results-driven and solutions-orientated attitude
• Able to multi-task and prioritise your workload
• Strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills are both a must.
What We Offer
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Flexible working
• Social Events
• F4T Merchandise