Job Title: Nutri-Coach
Are you driven to inspire people to achieve their goals? Do you want to make a positive impact to the physical and mental well-being of people? Are you full of energy, enthusiasm and empathy? Would you like to join a fast-growing business that puts employees and clients at the core of its values? Would it motivate you to know that YOU have been crucial in helping people to become the best version of themselves? Is having your voice heard and ideas listened to in your job important to you? Is your dream job one which gives you flexibility and fantastic career progression? Are you passionate about nutrition & fitness? If you have answered YES to all, then a career at Food4Thoughts is the start of YOUR journey!
• Mentoring and coaching new and existing clients, via WhatsApp Business in accordance with company procedures
• Responsible for a client base from onboarding to renewal
• Liaising with our Nutri-Planners to work on clients’ food plans & making adjustments as necessary
• Client retention – to ensure client success and results to ensure maximum retention and renewals
• Encourage clients to share their success on their social media and with friends, family and colleagues
• Updating the company CRM and client record administration
• Participation in Social Media activity, being a brand ambassador for Food4Thoughts
• To act as the Voice of the Customer in feeding back results and improvements to fellow Nutri-Coaches, Head Coach, Management and Marketing teams
• To promote Food4Thoughts new offerings to clients
• Participation in Food4Thoughts events
• Able to identify new ideas and work with the marketing team on case studies and on-line content from client success stories
• Dedication, enthusiasm and drive to provide exceptional standards
• Excellent relationship building
• Empathy, care and emotional intelligence
• Superb communication skills
• High organization skills
• Social Media experience – not afraid to go on camera! (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
• Proficient in WhatsApp (text, voice notes, video)
• Passion about Nutrition & Fitness
• Interest in mental wellbeing
• Able to maintain company and client confidentiality at all times
• Recognised nutrition diploma or equivalent qualification
• Experience of MyFitnessPal
• Personal Training experience
What We Offer
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Flexible working,
• Office Hours 1000-1500 Tuesday - Friday
• Competitive Salary
• Commission Incentive scheme
• Social Events
• F4T Merchandise
Apply for this vacancy
Alongside your CV we will require a video, this is imperative and must be no longer than 3 minutes long. Use this as an opportunity to introduce yourself and answer these 5 questions:
- What’s your favourite food?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favourite holiday destination?
- A big moment in your life?
- Why do you want to work for Food4Thoughts?