Job Title: Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager at Food4Thoughts you will be responsible for overseeing the customer growth and retention strategy across Digital Marketing, Brand, CRM & Social. You will lead an internal marketing team as well as managing external agencies to deliver this.
• Communicates the promotional, trade and campaign plans to both the marketing team and wider business and remaining a key contact for all general marketing enquiries.
• Supports the founders in devising all market strategies and directing the wider marketing team to implement them.
• Reviews marketing budget and ROI across all channels and presents results and recommendations to the founders on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Oversees external agencies managing digital marketing spend, ensures KPIs are met and that targets and reviewed regularly in line with business requirements.
• Provides the founders with regular market insight and competitor campaign reporting across all marketing channels.
• Works closely with the customer service and coaching teams to ensure existing customers get the best brand experience of Food4Thoughts.
• Works closely with The Social PR to ensure the brand is supported with relevant ambassadors and influencers that drive the overall direction of the brand and increase awareness on a national scale.
• Contributes to ‘out of the box’ thinking to identify potential new platforms that interact with the Food4Thoughts customer.
• Ensures the team are given clear direction in their daily, weekly tasks and reviews performance where necessary.
• Minimum of 3years strategic experience in a fast paced digital B2C or agency environment.
• Previous experience in managing a team.
• Preferred knowledge, or evidenced interest in digital technology.
• Effective planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced, marketing environment and will have gained experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all areas of marketing and will have a good track record of delivering ROI on marketing spend.
You should be tenacious, adept at managing teams, self-motivated and able to communicate effectively at all levels with an inquisitive and innovative approach.
Good communication skills are essential as is a flexible working approach. A positive attitude and pride in your work, showing attention to detail and quality control are essential.
What We Offer
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Flexible working
• Competitive Salary
• Social Events
• F4T Merchandise